Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Influencer Marketing Management Platform
Influencer Marketing Management Platform
Author Topic
Derek

Beginner

Posted: 10.4.2022 11:57:04

Hi all! Now I am developing my company for online sales of books, magazines, newspapers, etc. I want to advertise my products on popular social media blogs and YouTube to get more customers and more profit. To do this, I am looking for agents providing influencer marketing services. If you ordered advertising from influencers, can you advise how to find them?

Mell90

Beginner

Posted: 10.6.2022 12:16:50

You can turn to companies that will make your content more influential in the community. Read online about these companies. And it is best to look at the reviews and ratings of such companies.

DarrellFlag

Beginner

Posted: 10.6.2022 3:09:01

believe me that with your online store you will sell more than 1000% than selling in a physical regional store in your area, I know a service that can help you perfectly, if I remember correctly the name of the company was hypetrain io, you would have to look for it in the google search, the first result that appears is them, they are professionals in every aspect and sense of the word, I wish you good luck with your online book store

Daniel_

Posted: 10.8.2022 4:50:01

Social media is another tool to increase sales. Moreover, you can sell here not only in the forehead, advertising the product to the user in the feed. But also with the help of reviews, reviews of bloggers and just coverage of the brand. A social media strategy has many moving parts. You need to understand your audience, curate and create content, create and implement a content schedule, track your results, and optimize your strategy. Use the service of the company hypetrain io and do not waste your precious time in vain.

JohnWeiden

Beginner

Posted: 10.8.2022 5:55:30

I can also recommend you search for contacts of potential customers on Linkedin and expand your network. Closely is a great service for anyone who works in sales or who has their own business. With it, you can organize automatic mailing of messages on Linkedin with your commercial offer.

Vaiberr

Beginner

Posted: 10.8.2022 9:20:29

The more advertising you place in your social networks, on YouTube, the better. If your online printing store, then it can order the promotion of the online store.

Greta

Beginner

Posted: 10.8.2022 11:48:08

A good idea for Bines, to trade books by magazines and newspapers. Of course, high -quality advertising is needed in social networks and on YouTube will not hurt. You can really order advertising on the Internet, there are many such companies now.

W2S Database Support