Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Many women are born tamers of men, in my experience, go shopping with friends.
Many women are born tamers of men, in my experience, go shopping with friends.
Author Topic
martinaperez

Intermediate

Posted: 3.18.2022 4:58:46

Many women are born tamers of men. One way to notice this is to go shopping with a friend/friends.

So, I am currently in the Philippines on vacation and chatting with friends in the neighborhood and in the neighborhood. Today I went with them and they took me shopping at the mall to see the sights and have a snack.

While I was away, I couldn''t help but notice the atmosphere when I was with this particular chick I was with. She had already told me something like "don''t go too far, otherwise you''ll get lost," invited me and told me about the party on the occasion of the child''s first birthday, while we were inspecting the children''s clothing section. Dude, it totally killed my vibe because I was checking out other chicks in the area and when I was with her, she treated me like an old husband she took by the balls, lol. Then I had to experience the classic duty of a husband, which is to wait, sit on a bench somewhere and wait until they finish shopping.

There were some cute chicks I wanted to talk to, but they completely ruined the atmosphere. Many women are born tamers of men, guys, the situation is even worse with feminism, shopping can definitely be an occupation for taming men, depending on the frame.

Don''t get me wrong, these girls are very funny, they have already invited me to their place for a drink several times, they take me to the beach and to cool places....just saying, dude!

joelynnpamplin

Intermediate

Posted: 3.18.2022 5:14:49

I have learned in all my life that it is better not to go shopping with a woman, even if she asks for it very much. That is especially true in situations where you and a woman have known each other for a short time. That is not the case when you are married. In this situation, you form a common budget, and the woman is trying to save a little money on all sorts of unnecessary things. I noticed this when I was first married. My relationship with women financially changed dramatically. Every purchase we make is reasonable to don''t spend extra money. Various discounts and events like the Amazon gift card giveaway help us save the most money. We try to save the money we save to buy a new home.

merelybikini

Posted: 7.27.2022 4:28:38

In the Fireboy and Watergirl series of games, Fireboy and Watergirl 1 is the first multiplayer online game to be released. The Forest Temple is the setting for this action-platformer, in which you''ll take control of Fireboy and Watergirl as you solve challenges along the way.

ZainPreston

Posted: 11.16.2023 6:23:04

Thanks for the information!

ZainPreston

Posted: 11.17.2023 1:16:53

I''ve come across an intriguing perspective that many women seem to be natural tamers of men, especially when it comes to the adventurous journey of shopping with friends. It''s fascinating how this seemingly mundane activity can turn into a skillful art of persuasion. In my experience, these shopping escapades often lead to unexpected discoveries and a deepening of relationships. It''s a space where preferences are shared, and mutual understanding flourishes. On a related note, I stumbled upon this fantastic guide on hosting a baby shower, filled with creative decor and gift ideas: How to Host a Baby Shower: Decor and Gift Ideas https://rocknrollerbaby.co.uk/how-to-host-a-baby-shower-decor-and-gift-ideas/. It''s a delightful read that could add a touch of charm to your next celebration. Enjoy the shopping and happy hosting!

josephdanial

Posted: 11.17.2023 4:49:33

"Free online therapy" signifies a progressive and inclusive approach to mental health care in the digital age. As the world becomes more interconnected, the accessibility of mental health support is crucial, and free online therapy serves as a beacon of hope for those facing economic barriers. https://etherapypro.com

W2S Database Support