Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

 
Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Why I Changed My Approach to GRE Preparation
Why I Changed My Approach to GRE Preparation
Author Topic
MariaRushell


Newbie

Join Date: 9.16.2026
Posts: 1
Location: Pakistan

Posted: 9.16.2026 7:27:17

A few weeks before my GRE, I was struggling to balance preparation with my regular responsibilities. I became frustrated with my progress and even searched for “pay someone to take my GRE exam”. After thinking about the consequences, I decided to focus on preparing for the test myself. I created a simple study schedule and divided my time between verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and practice tests. I reviewed my mistakes carefully and used legitimate study resources whenever I needed clarification. Gradually, I became more confident and less stressed. By exam day, I felt ready to rely on my own preparation and complete the GRE independently.


  W2S Database Support