Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> clonazepam codified << clonazepam long on Page of 2
clonazepam codified << clonazepam long on
Author Topic
JonSnow

Intermediate

Posted: 8.11.2018 4:57:13

Warning: This drug is highly addictive (think heroin- it?s so addictive) I went on it 5 years ago when i started using anti-depressants. The doctor prescribed them to me to sleep because the anti-depressants were keeping me up at night. This drug is a seriously dangerous med! I will say that it was the best medication for anxiety, but its side effects and addictive traits made it a horrible experience for me. I strongly recommend that people do not use this medication or any form anxiety medication. I also suggest people keep way from anti-depressants. I use exercise (cardio) 45 minutes a day to help me beat this issue. I also take 5000 mg of Niacinimide a day. Also keep off alcohol, and caffeine. Eat well.
I take 0.5 mg twice daily - actually Xanax worked slightly better, but my doctor believes Klonopon has less risk of addiction, so he prescribed it for long term use, which I need to treat panic disorder. My panic disorder emerged as a young child and then went into remission from my twenties through my early forties, only to crop up again a few months ago. I take 100 mg of Zoloft for depression and the cheap clonazepam capsules online for the panic and I have my life back. I do get a little tired each day, but my range of emotions are normal, not desperate, hopeless and fraught with terror of panic. These medicines area a God send and I thank God daily for them.
I was diagnosed with bipolar at 12. Been on probably every medicine out there. At 20 got pregnant with my baby girl, after having her at 21 had crazy panic attacks and anxiety never in my life have I had that. I started on 2mg of Xanax 3x a day felt so doped. Went to cheap clonazepam capsules onlines and they have even stopped my bipolar meds CRAZY! IT WORKS WONDERS, BEEN ON FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS.
I used to use Xanax for my anxiety attacks, but just recently was reintroduced to clonazepam. Xanax is definitely addictive and at one time I was addicted to it, but clonazepam is a safer medication and I have yet to notice any addiction to it. It works wonders for my seizures and my crippling panic attacks. How could I be such a fool as to forget the one medication that worked wonders and wasn''t as dangerous as it''s cousin?
After suffering crippling anxiety and panic attacks in 2006, this amazing med made me myself again. Not high, not loopy, not drowsy. Just me again. I took 0.5 mg twice a day for 6 months, then tapered down and off of it with no side effects or dependency issues. Back on again in 2014 during another bad patch for three months, same dosage. On both occasions, neither Xanax nor Ativan could even make a dent in my anxiety. I am so grateful to the makers of clonazepam and to the docs who prescribed it. It literally takes my quality of life from a 2 to a 10 in times of need.
This medication is magic. The first few times you take it (if you take it before bed, I usually do because that''s when a majority of my panic attacks occur), then you might wake up feeling zombie-ish for a few times in the beginning. For me, that side effect passed. Now, it''s amazing for me. My best friend was on Xanax and she said it would just knock her out and by the time she woke up, it would be worn off and she would then panic all over again. clonazepam has not been like that for me because it has a longer half life, which means it stays in your system in effect for a longer period of time. I will say this - be careful. Honestly, I took 1/2 of a .5mg pill for a while and it did me well. Be safe with your usage and you''ll love it.
Have been taking clonazepam for nearly 20 years. At one point my doctor was prescribing 3mg per day. The past couple years I''ve been taking .25mg (1/4) mg per day. It has been very helpful in preventing panic attacks and reducing my anxiety in general. My only side effect has been mild drowsiness. My doctor has tried to help me go off this medication completely on 2 occasions. The 1st time I developed muscle spasms throughout my body including rapid heartbeat. The 2nd time I became unable to sleep and anxiety attacks resumed. Both times my dosage was decreased gradually over a period of 2 to 3 months after I''d been taking 1 mg per day. Since then, when my doctor suggested trying to ween me off it again I reminded him of the prior problems.
Although this drug can help with panic attacks/anxiety, it is extremely dangerous and is for SHORT TIME USE ONLY. I have recently stopped taking it ( I took it 5 yrs) and have gone through the worst withdrawal, both mentally and physically. Using it long term can lead to dependence and even addiction. It also prevents you from truly living your life because you just go through the motions in a daze and do not learn valuable anxiety/depression coping skills. The moment you are without it, your world comes crashing down. I had severe physical pain (vomiting, muscle aches, fever, sleeplessness, headache) and suicidal thoughts. Use it ONLY when necessary and for a short time. Please be careful and learn about your medications before you start them.
I used to use Xanax for my anxiety attacks, but just recently was reintroduced to clonazepam. Xanax is definitely addictive and at one time I was addicted to it, but clonazepam is a safer medication and I have yet to notice any addiction to it. It works wonders for my seizures and my crippling panic attacks. How could I be such a fool as to forget the one medication that worked wonders and wasn''t as dangerous as it''s cousin?

aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:27:49

Enter code to activate modem To activate an Xfinity Gateway go to its official website that is xfinity authorize code xfinity authorize and Explore best deals online for xfinity authorized on your computer Internet, Video and Mobile services. Enjoy entertainment, stay connected, and get the service you need online.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:29:09

By activating, you agree that you want to enable cloud technology to access your Xfinity Stream subscription on additional xfinity tv authorize or authenticate supported devices like computers and tablets, as well as the TV connected to your xfinity stream authorize code set-top DVR via Comcast''s network.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:30:09

Learn how to activate the Xfinity Stream Beta app on Roku. Activate xfinity from activate xfinity stream on roku xfinity authorize website using activation code xfinity on roku tv setup and if you face any issues, contact support team.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:30:56

Start the process by opening a web browser. Then, type 123.hp.com/setup in the address bar given at the top of your and press the Enter key from your keyboard. It will take you to a new window. From the upper panel of the window, you need to select 123 hp printer setup your printer type i.e Envy, Officejet, Laserjet, Deskjet.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:31:34

HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7, HP DeskJet 1000C Printer, HP LaserJet hp printer installation 1020 Printer Driver, and install printer setup many more programs

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:32:21

Click Printer Setup for step by step guidance on how to setup, Printer Drivers and Software Download configure and register your printer. More support options for this topic. View unboxing and printer setup videos> How to print, scan and fax. Click printer setup from HP Print Scan Fax for instructions on how to print, scan and fax with your HP Printer using Windows or Mac.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:32:56

Install a printer in Windows 10. Content provided by Microsoft. Applies to: Windows 10. Select Product Version. When you connect a printer to your PC or add a new printer to your home network, you can usually start Install HP Printer printing right away. Windows 10 supports most printers, so you probably won''t have to install special printer software.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:33:58

System Mechanic Free does an excellent job of optimizing your computer''s performance system mechanic and protecting you from viruses.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:34:36

Create your roku.com/link account to stream all your favorite shows online, setup Roku with roku.com/link link code through So that you can search and play activate roku.com/link code various movies and TV shows

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:35:28

Enter avg activation code to activate avg antivirus on your device through activate avg.com/retail. create your avg account to manage all your subscription.

aafreen
NguyenSmith

Beginner

Posted: 10.22.2020 10:19:06

xfinity.com/authorize
xfinity.com/authorize
xfinity.com/authorize
amazon.com/mytv
amazon.com/mytv
hulu.com/activate
roku.com/link
amazon.com/mytv
roku.com/link
hulu.com/activate
123.hp.com /setup
roku.com/link
hulu.com/activate
xfinity.com/authorize
NguyenSmith

Beginner

Posted: 10.26.2020 3:30:26

To watch online prime videos on devices like computers, laptops, smartphones, and smart tv. You need to enter the 6 digit amazon activation code at amazon.com/mytv or primevideo.com/mytv to watch the prime video for free. Watch amazon prime episodes on your device to sign in or create a new amazon account using email and password.
NguyenSmith

Beginner

Posted: 11.12.2020 9:24:11

roku.com/link
roku.com/link
roku.com/link
xfinity.com/authorize
xfinity.com/authorize
xfinity.com/authorize
Apple.com/recover
Apple.com/recover
Apple.com/recover
hulu.com/activate
hulu.com/activate
hulu.com/activate
123.hp.com
123.hp.com
123.hp.com
123.hp.com
amazon.com/mytv
amazon.com/mytv
amazon.com/mytv
amazon.com/mytv
amazon.com/mytv
NguyenSmith

Beginner

Posted: 2.8.2021 11:11:59

xfinity.com/authorize

amazon.com/mytv

roku.com/link

Roku activation code is used at roku.com/link to activate roku device. Get roku support for any activation help.
gabriella123

Beginner

Posted: 2.8.2021 10:03:08

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. chips999

Page of 2 Next »    Last »

W2S Database Support