Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> discount clonazepam overnight clonazepam for
discount clonazepam overnight clonazepam for
Author Topic
JonSnow

Intermediate

Posted: 8.11.2018 4:08:28

buy clonazepam online is very effective with my anxiety disorder. However, stay away from it. You will be addicted before you know and will seek more and more. If you don''t have it, you feel like you are in hell. Withdrawal symptoms are horrible and you lose control of everything. You will get rebound anxiety which is worse than your original anxiety. This is so bad that you cannot function without it. Therefore, you have to continue using it to avoid the withdrawal symptoms because they are so awful. Please, if you doctor prescribed this drug, refuse it and take a nonbenzo drug. You will rue the day you ever started using it. I am out of medicine now and am just terrible shape that I cannot sleep. Yes, it is very effective at treating your disorder but it has got to be the worst drug to come off of. I was in rehab and even the heroin abusers didn''t have as bad withdrawal than I did. Yes, run away from this drug. It will help you but eventually destroy you.
I also have been on and off buy clonazepam online and Xanax. I love the way xanax kicks in quick. And you can actually feel your trouble melt away and your anxiety. When it comes to what I now prefer is the buy clonazepam online, it last longer it has a long half life and it not as additive as the xanax. I became very tolerant to xanax and it became a problem because I had to take more because it wears off so fast. buy clonazepam online doesn''t do that so it really helps people that suffer with panic anxiety.
I recently switched from Xanax to buy clonazepam online for panic disorder. buy clonazepam online does help me get through the day but doesn''t totally eliminate my anxiety. I like the fact that I don''t get heavy rebound anxiety on buy clonazepam online (as I did on Xanax) due to its longer half life. Overall quite long lasting, pretty effective, but in the crisis of a panic attack a Xanax is 1000X better for getting through it.
I was prescribed clonazepam about 6 years ago when I had a sudden experience of Zoloft poop out. I was on Zoloft 50mg at the time for Panic Disorder and it worked beautifully for over ten years, but just stopped. I went from a high functioning manager to a terrified mess afraid to leave the house. Got myself to a psychiatrist, she prescribed 1mg daily taken in two doses and it was a godsend. Got on another antidepressant, citalopram, which did the trick. I was able to slowly taper off the clonazepam with no side effects. Recently I''ve been having some rebound anxiety (I''m in medical school: hello stress!) and once again I find myself utilizing clonazepam. I''ve done a lot of work w/acupuncture, CBT, breathing but KP is the most effective.
I was diagnosed as early as nine with GAD as the years passed it got so bad that I was put on disability at the age of 27 for a year. I had lost many jobs and relationships. I became an agoraphobic and this lasted almost 2 years. I have been seeing an amazing Dr. and he recommended clonazepam since it was longer acting. I told him I would think about it as I had been taking ativan for years and assumed it was working (while I was still trapped inside my house, panic would subside a bit in my safety zone with the ativan.) Anyways, after many sessions with my Dr and trying many medications I was diagosed with GAD, Panic Disorder with Agoriphobia. I had never even heard the term panic disorder but it fit me to a T. Nothing has worked better for me
Important information. You should not use clonazepam if you have narrow-angle glaucoma or severe liver disease, or if you are allergic to Valium or a similar medicine. Call your doctor if you have any new or worsening symptoms of depression, unusual changes in behavior, or thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself. Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine. clonazepam may be habit-forming. Never share clonazepam with another person. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
I''m a 22-year-old male and suffer from severe anxiety. I had a seizure last month, was hospitalized, and was given clonazepam for it. The clonazepam helped my anxiety so much that I asked my doctor to switch medications (I was on Xanax 0.5 mg six times a day) and he put me on clonazepam 1 mg three times a day. The Xanax helped but wore off way too quickly. The clonazepam, however, has been AMAZING! It diminishes all traces of anxiety, relaxes my muscles, lifts my mood, and helps me feel normal. Plus it lasts all day! I can finally be social again, sleep better at night, focus a lot better, and not have to worry about my anxiety. I finally feel like I''M in control of it. I''m much calmer in general and I love It. clonazepam definitely gave me my life back.
I was diagnosed with General Anxiety, Social Anxiety and panic attacks about 17 years ago. I was prescribed many different medicines, but what has worked BEST with my panic attacks and over all anxiety is clonazepam. I was prescribed 0.5 mg 3 times daily, it has been a God send. I do not go above my prescribed dosage and can take any time of day and stay right on track at work etc. I have been on this dosage for 7 years and it''s made a huge difference in my quality of life. I will say that I ran out over a holiday weekend and couldn''t get any more until the following Tuesday. 3 days without caused severe withdrawal symptoms, unable to sleep, watery mouth, dry heaves and clammy skin, it was awful. So don''t miss dosage(s) & you''ll be fine.
Some people have thoughts about suicide when taking clonazepam. Your doctor should check your progress at regular visits. Your family or other caregivers should also be alert to changes in your mood or symptoms. Follow your doctor''s instructions about taking seizure medication if you are pregnant. Do not start or stop taking this medicine without your doctor''s advice, and tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant. clonazepam may cause harm to an unborn baby, and may cause breathing or feeding problems in a newborn. But having seizures during pregnancy could harm both mother and baby. If you are pregnant, your name may be listed on a pregnancy registry. This is to track the outcome of the pregnancy and to evaluate any effects of clonazepam on the baby. clonazepam can pass into breast milk, but effects on the nursing baby are not known. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.

jason5941

Best of the Best

Posted: 5.18.2021 7:20:44

Cool article it''''s really. Friend on mine has long been awaiting just for this content
juicy shoes Becomes Google
juicy couture Becomes Google
ugg boots clearance Becomes Google
ugg boots outlet Becomes Google
nike air max 90 Becomes Google
air jordan shoes Becomes Google
air jordan retro Becomes Google
louboutin outlet Becomes Google
louboutin shoes Becomes Google
kobe shoes Becomes Google
kobe basketball shoes Becomes Google
kobe shoe Becomes Google