Welcome2Solutions Forum
Main Page  |  Forums  |  Register  |  Active Topics  |  Search

Username:
Password:
Welcome2Solutions Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Klonopin best buy source for Klonopin for<
Klonopin best buy source for Klonopin for<
Author Topic
JonSnow

Intermediate

Posted: 8.11.2018 3:01:16

This is an amazing medication for OCD and generalized anxiety. This medication has truthfully changed my life. If you are considering which benzo to take I strongly suggest this one because it does not make you feel high like xanax does or the weird blackouts that can come from xanax. Only thing to keep in mind is that there have been studies linking klonopin use with Alzheimer''s and overall memory issues. Best of luck!
I serverd in the United States military and was diagnosed with a horrible panic disorder. I left 70% disability due to severe Anxiety and a crippling panic disorder with Agoraphobia . I have been on everything there is including all the REAL serious meds in my 4 psychiatric visits at the VA. Nothing worked absolutely nothing besides benzodiazepines. klonopin in my opinion works the best out of the benzo family. Has a very long half life and will come on slower but last way longer than others like xanax or Ativan witch hit you FAST but leave fast leaving you with wanting another dose quicker witch in my opinion sucks. In conclusion klonopin saved my life I have been on it 5 years at .5mg 3 times a day
Warning: This drug is highly addictive (think heroin- it?s so addictive) I went on it 5 years ago when i started using anti-depressants. The doctor prescribed them to me to sleep because the anti-depressants were keeping me up at night. This drug is a seriously dangerous med! I will say that it was the best medication for anxiety, but its side effects and addictive traits made it a horrible experience for me. I strongly recommend that people do not use this medication or any form anxiety medication. I also suggest people keep way from anti-depressants. I use exercise (cardio) 45 minutes a day to help me beat this issue. I also take 5000 mg of Niacinimide a day. Also keep off alcohol, and caffeine. Eat well.
The biggest mistake of my life. I thought klonopin was an actual godsend the first time I had taken it, one of the first times in my life I wasn?t an anxious and neurotic mess. But 15 years of doctors throwing them at me like candy so I didn?t have to actually face my anxieties and medicate them instead has left me in taper hell. This isn?t the medications fault, it worked as intended. The problem was lack of knowledge from doctors and myself for medicating the problem without facing it. Sometimes that is only how some people can function and I?m sure I?m one of them, though after 6 months all of these miracle drugs are moot due to tolerance. You?ll need more and more until you?re just poisoning yourself. My suggestion is to be very careful with these and try to find knowledgeable doctors to help you with them.
klonopin was great for helping me manage anxiety and panic attacks. Almost all medicines carry warnings about alcohol consumption, so many people like me and assume that moderate alcohol consumption is okay, and that warnings are just to limit liabilities of the manufacturers if someone drinks and has an incident. WARNING: DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL IF YOU ARE TAKING THIS MEDICATION. I did, and had what I now consider to be a near-death experience! I found myself in a public restroom stall, and literally UNABLE TO MOVE for what seemed like hours. I remember feeling my heart beating what seemed like once every 4-5 seconds, and I couldn''t even call out for help because I literally could not speak. I now feel very lucky to have survived.
I take 0.5 mg twice daily - actually Xanax worked slightly better, but my doctor believes Klonopon has less risk of addiction, so he prescribed it for long term use, which I need to treat panic disorder. My panic disorder emerged as a young child and then went into remission from my twenties through my early forties, only to crop up again a few months ago. I take 100 mg of Zoloft for depression and the klonopin for the panic and I have my life back. I do get a little tired each day, but my range of emotions are normal, not desperate, hopeless and fraught with terror of panic. These medicines area a God send and I thank God daily for them.
I started taking 0.5 mgs ending up at 3 mgs daily for panic disorder. I used klonopin & SSRI over the years. They worked for a time but then stopped, only klonopin helped panic. Eventually I felt rebound symptoms of panic and paranoia the longer I was on it, along with memory problems. Still recovering my life after a month off of it and memories come back daily. Followed all directions; never abused it. Thought klonopin was the best for 18 yrs. Now have to start my life again. Daily use is a risk over a long period of time. If a doctor tries this be your best advocate and question!
I started taking this medication due to having all sorts of problems with anxiety. I had agoraphobia, panic attacks, and the whole bit. I began taking this medication and it was a lifesaver for me. I use this medication responsibly, but even though I use it exactly as prescribed there?s always this doctor who comes along who wants to take me off of it and have me take 3,600mg of Gabapentin instead and put me to sleep. For some reason klonopin doesn?t put me to sleep but it does calm all the anxiety making life livable... Always trust your doctor, but you are always the best decider on what works for you.
After trying gobs of anti-depressants, Xanax and the like, klonopin along with both Effexor and Inderal has obliterated ANY and ALL anxiety and disabling symptoms plaguing my life for YEARS. I am so happy to have found a sympathetic physician who listens to my strife and actually cares about my welfare as a patient. This combination has made me a NEW person with SO MANY opportunities in life. This medicine has been a lifesaver and so very happy I''m finally squared with my emotional and anxiety-ridden baggage. Not a SINGLE panic attack or anxiety attack since starting klonopin. It''s really a God send after so many years of struggling and would recommend to anyone a frank discussion with his/her physician for at least a trial.

aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:05:32

How to activate the Pluto TV account using pluto tv activate ? You should install Photo TV on your streaming device. Check for activation methods by launching the guide for activation.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:06:17

Kaspersky Downloads. If you want to try our products & services before making a purchase, you can get free trial versions or our free tools here. If you’re an existing user, you can always find the latest versions install kaspersky of your apps here. Essential PC antivirus. Kaspersky.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:11:19

Youtube.com/activate A YouTube activation code is a is generated by the youtube.com/activate youtube app on certain devices,for eg Apple, Xbox Wii etc or other connected youtube activate tv enter code devices,which is done through a google account.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:12:09

The activation code is required for the initialisation of the sign-in process.To receive a enter activation code for youtube code for the app, users need sign in into their Google account either through Gmail or Google+ account www.youtube.com/activate that is linked with their YouTube account.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:13:07

Begin with downloading, introducing, and actuating activate www.office.com/setup[/url] utilizing a legitimate item key. Additionally locate the key activate office.com/setup highlights of all Office variants.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:14:06

norton help to secure your gadgets against antiviruses and help to advance and keep up your data from activate norton.com/setup compitetior. Introduce norton in your pc click setup www.norton.com/setup[/url] here for subtleties.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:15:33

Microsoft install office.com/setup, download, Install & activate with Microsoft office product key.on-screen Instruction on office.com/setup

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:16:51

Norton Security ensures your gadgets and the data on them, Norton Secure VPN encodes the information install www.norton.com/setup[/url] you send and get when utilizing open Wi-Fi

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:17:40

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled If you use two-factor unlock apple id apple.com/recover authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to reset your unlock apple id apple.com/recover Apple ID password and unlock your account.

aafreen
aafreen

Intermediate

Posted: 5.28.2020 9:18:22

If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don''t have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com unlock. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.

aafreen
hardyyp

Posted: 6.3.2021 12:35:37

Xfinity Activate The activation process will start, and you will visit your Roku Channel listing to find out whether the Xfinity Channel remains current. In some circumstances, the activation might not succeed if your wireless network signal is shaky. If it occurs, reset your link or alter your browser and begin again. As a final resort, restart your Roku apparatus or get in contact with the technical assistance staff at xfinity.com/authorize.

Xfinity Activate
Xfinity.com/authorize

Panth0101

Posted: 6.3.2021 7:25:16

Start Watching Prime Instant Video on your LG Device TodayWith your Prime Membership you can watch thousands of titles at no additional cost with Prime Instant Video. Just go to amazon.com/mytv the Amazon Instant Video application on your LG TV or Blu-ray Player and then Prime Instant Video to start watching.The screen that shows you the code should also give you the web address you have to go to. To do that, you need the browser on a computer or tablet?. The address is, probably at www.amazon.com/mytv.[/url]

https://espn-comactivate.com/

https://www.espncom-activate.com/
Panth0101

Posted: 6.3.2021 7:25:48

Once you select it, it will request your Amazon Account login. In other words, you need to sign up for a Prime account via the Amazon website – once you establish your Amazon Prime Account, you can use your Amazon user login to log into the Prime video app on your Smart TV.at amazon.com/mytv
see if the Prime Video app is available on your Smart tv at www.amazon.com/mytv

https://espn-comactivate.com/

https://www.espncom-activate.com/
lydiawisnor

Posted: 7.3.2021 12:30:23

If any issue is faced by a user during the process of activation using the activation code, then our support team can be contacted anytime to resolve the issue.
YouTube.com/activate | youtube activate | youtube.com/activate code

nicoellisen

Posted: 7.3.2021 3:27:48

visit youtube.com/activate or http://www.youtube.com/activate to activate youtube on your device like roku, xbox, amazon fire tv etc.
Youtube.com/activate
Youtube.com/activate
youtube.com/activate code

https://youtubeactivate.launchaco.com/
https://youtubeactivat.launchaco.com/
https://youtubecomactivate.com/

W2S Database Support